About Sequoia Equities
Sequoia Equities, Inc. is one of the largest privately held real estate investment companies on the West Coast. We specialize in a multitude of services spanning acquisition to disposition with core capabilities in asset, construction, and property management.
- Sequoia Equities was established in 1986 as a multifamily investment management company.
- Sequoia is a vertically integrated company that provides in-house acquisition, asset and property management, marketing, reporting and construction services to their investors.
- Over the last 29 years, Sequoia has acquired and managed over 14,000 apartment units; currently managing over 12,700 units in 48 properties on the West Coast.
- Sequoia's apartment portfolio consists of market rate workforce rental housing and college student housing.
- The current gross value of Sequoia's portfolio is over $2.5 billion.
- Sequoia employs more than 300 employees across four states.
- The senior management team has an average tenure of 12 years of employment with the firm.
- Sequoia has acted as a general partner and fiduciary for more than 200 private investors over the past 29 years.